- Category: Clinical Licensed
- Location: Alamogordo, New Mexico, United States
- Job ID: 2508
Demonstrates proficiency and independence in the care of patients and their families/significant others by applying and documenting the nursing process; assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, implementation and evaluation. Consults with staff, physicians and management on nursing problems and interpretation of hospital policies to ensure patient needs are met. Continues to learn new skills and maintains clinical competency within the department to provide direct and safe patient care.
Graduate from an accredited school of nursing, baccalaureate degree preferred. Current New Mexico State Registered Nurse Licensure. Current BLS certificationAble to communicate effectively in English. Additional languages preferred. Strong written and verbal skills. Basic computer knowledge. Performs related responsibilities as assigned.
Why Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center
We value our team and the highest quality of patient care they provide. To demonstrate those values, we invest heavily in the growth and development of our staff.
Employees talk about what they like most about working at Gerald Champion
We offer our team:
- The highest allowable tuition reimbursement for higher education
- Access to a robust continuing education database
- Additional compensation for national certifications
- A growing clinical ladder that allows you rewards and recognition for demonstrating your skill
We encourage employees to grow professionally through these programs as well as leadership pathways in each area.
We invite you to join our team and grow with us in your expertise. Let us invest in you so that you may invest yourselves in our patients.
In order to provide general direction for Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center, the Board of Directors hereby adopts the following statements of overall mission for our facility:
- Our Mission Statement: To be the organization where patients choose to come, physicians want to practice, and people want to work.
- Our Vision Statement: To be South Central New Mexico’s leading provider of affordable, high quality healthcare.
Robert Middleton, VP of Patient Care Services, CNO & CCO, talks about the 70yr anniversary of GCRMC
Sign On Bonuses:
- Certain critically needed specialties offer sign on bonuses including some provider (NP) and clinical roles (RN, PT)
- The amount of the bonus is based on the need, experience and certification
- Some of the bonus may be allocated to relocation
- Relocation assistance provided via temporary housing
- For more information, search our Featured Jobs section.
Education and Training
- Education Assistance
- Degree Pay
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental/Vision Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Aflac Supplemental Insurance
- 401K matching
- Direct Deposit
- Generous PLT (Paid Leave Time)
- Major Medical Bank (Paid Sick Time)
- Holiday Pay
Rewards and Recognition
- Merit Increases/Evaluations
- Referral bonus
- Long service bonus
- Holiday parties
- Employee of the Month
- Employee Assistance Program
- Retail Discounts for Employees
Why Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center
Since 1948, Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center (GCRMC) has been a healthcare leader for the citizens of Otero County. Our mission is simple. We want to be the organization where patients choose to come for care, physicians want to practice, and people want to work. Ultimately, we want to be South Central New Mexico’s leading provider of affordable, high-quality healthcare. At GCRMC, we provide an environment for our employees that encourages innovation and dedication, via a participative management system and one that correlates performance and rewards.
GCRMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace.
#gcrmc #GeraldChampionRegionalMedical Center #alamogordo #nm #newmexico #healthhcare #jobs #oterocounty #adventuresforlife
Apply today to learn more about how you can become part of the Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center family!
- Click below to be redirected to our iCIMS Applicant Tracking System Application Link.
- You will be asked to create an account and submit a full application.
- If applying for a nurse or physical therapist position, please visit the GCRMC Jobs Home Page for a 3 minute application.