Psych Nurse Practitioner
Up to $10,000 Sign-On Bonus
Relocation Assistance & Education Loan Forgiveness
Our short application process takes less than 3 minutes on your phone, tablet or computer.
Featured Psych Department video: PNP, Lodie, Talks About the Cohesive Team in the GCRMC Psych Department
About the Psych Nurse Practitioner
The Behavioral Medicine Unit is seeking a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner for its 38-bed inpatient behavioral medicine unit as well as outpatient BM treatment.
The position is a 50/50 mix of adults and geriatric patients and will be seen in both an inpatient and outpatient setting.
- 1:6 Nurse to patient ratio
- The facility serves as the hospital for the local military base as well
Featured Psych Department video: Forrest Summers, Psych RN, Talks About the Behavioral Health Unit at Gerald Champion
Uniqueness of Opportunity
The Nurse Practitioner will be able to provide a continuum of care on both an inpatient and outpatient basis.
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurse NM Licensed
- Prescriptive Authority from the State of New Mexico
- 1+ year experience in Behavioral Medicine in Hospital setting, required
- Federal DEA Certification
- PMHNP-BC, required
The Behavioral Medicine Department Video Clip:
Zelda Skaife, MSN, RN talks about how the department has grown over the years
- Salary: $100k and more depending on experience.