- Category: Other
- Location: Alamogordo, New Mexico, United States
- Job ID: 2555
To ensure all areas are clean and sanitized to hospital standards.
High School diploma or equivalent. American Heart – HeartSaver or Basic Life Support (BLS) within 30 days of hireEnvironmental Services experience in an acute care facility preferred. Related custodial experienceKnowledge of safe storage and handling of chemicals; cleaning processes. Cleaning skill required to perform satisfactorily in an acute care setting. Certification: Licensure: Performs related responsibilities as assigned.
Why Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center
We value our team and the highest quality of patient care they provide. To demonstrate those values, we invest heavily in the growth and development of our staff.
Employees talk about what they like most about working at Gerald Champion
We offer our team:
- The highest allowable tuition reimbursement for higher education
- Access to a robust continuing education database
- Additional compensation for national certifications
- A growing clinical ladder that allows you rewards and recognition for demonstrating your skill
We encourage employees to grow professionally through these programs as well as leadership pathways in each area.
We invite you to join our team and grow with us in your expertise. Let us invest in you so that you may invest yourselves in our patients.…Read more