Our team is expanding, and we are HIRING for Maternal Child RN!
$15k Sign On Bonus plus Relocation Assistance
Our short application process takes less than 3 minutes on your phone, tablet or computer.
Recruitment Video: Brenda Arbuckle, RN in the Maternal Child Unit talks about what she loves about working at Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center.
About the Position
About the Maternal Child Unit
The Maternal Child Unit at GCRMC offers 5 labor/delivery/recovery suites featuring the latest medical equipment in a comfortable home-like setting to meet the medical and aesthetic needs of our patients. Our experienced nursing staff is trained on the most up-to-date equipment and techniques in order to meet the physical and emotional needs of mothers. We also offer classes for expectant mothers and their families before and after delivery.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Current Registered Nurse license
- Current BLS certification
- Day Shift
- 7AM to 7PM
Video Clip: Healthcare Staff Describe the Collaborative Family Environment at Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center and How GCRMC Supports Their Nurses
Salary and Benefits
- Hourly Wages $30.39 to $36.81
- Range is based on 1 to 10 years experience, national certification, BSN and a $2.00 shift differential
- Weekend Premium is 10% of hourly rate
- Sign on bonus up to $15K with 3 year commitment
- Relocation Assistance, including up to 2 months of temporary housing
- Highest allowable education and tuition assistance
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Long-Term Disability and Life insurance
- 401(k) matching
- AFLAC supplemental insurance
- Generous PTO and MMB
- Free meals in the cafeteria
- Reach (GCRMC’s employee assistance program and workplace solutions)
- Swift MD (24/7 medical care at no cost with prescriptions covered by health insurance)
- Retail Discounts
Video Clip: GCRMC’s Relationship With the Local Military Base
About Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center
Since 1948, Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center (GCRMC) has been a healthcare leader for the citizens of Otero County.…