- Category: Administrative/Clerical
- Location: Alamogordo, New Mexico, United States
- Job ID: 2330
Post receipt of patient checks and or GL account. Research and make adjustments of incorrect posting or patient information. Review and turn account over to collections. On secondary claims bill and file. Handle patient inquiries and send statements. Performs various miscellaneous clerical duties. This description is not intended to be a complete list of duties. Other related duties may be assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent. Current American Heart – HeartSaver) card.
- Experience with Power Works Practice Management software preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Physician’s office with knowledge of medical billing and insurance.
- Performs related responsibilities as assigned.
Why Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center
We value our team and the highest quality of patient care they provide. To demonstrate those values, we invest heavily in the growth and development of our staff.
Employees talk about what they like most about working at Gerald Champion
We offer our team:
- The highest allowable tuition reimbursement for higher education
- Access to a robust continuing education database
- Additional compensation for national certifications
- A growing clinical ladder that allows you rewards and recognition for demonstrating your skill
We encourage employees to grow professionally through these programs as well as leadership pathways in each area.…Read more